Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Don't be fooled. This random blogger that I've found, Hot Abercrombie Chick! is not someone you're imagining right now. Sure she's young and cute and looks good in an Abercrombie shirt, but she's also intelligent to the extremes, and prefers to study rather than party. I was browsing through the "recently updated" blogs list from Blogger when I ran across her site. I saw the title, and I wanted to see what dim-witted diary-keeper was wasting precious cyber-space. Little did I know, I would be dead wrong.

I expected to see something like this...

Oh my god I saw this hot guy who works at the Abercrombie & Fitch store yesterday, and my friend Jenny was like Oh my god you should ask him out, so I tried to talk to him and he was likeSO CUTE! SO anyways after talking to him I found out that he had a two-digit IQ JUST LIKE ME!It was just so amazing cuz that horoscope I read yesterday was just so true! I could not believe that this guy wanted to go out with me too. We had this really cool connection, cuz he liked my skirt, and oh my god, guess what? I do too! So like...

But this Hot Abercrombie obviously has an IQ of three digits. She's very expressive, and her blog isn't too old, but I'm seeing that her site is growing exponentially. I know I sound old, but I'm glad that other young people are writing bright things in their blogs. And, of course, there is absolutely nothing wrong with being fashion friendly!

It rained on Monday and it rained yesterday, and I am freezing! I know it's much colder in the East Coast and Iowa, where my best friend lives, but 55 is just too cold for me to bear. I am dressed to the teeth and still cold!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home