Monday, February 23, 2004

I have only been to each class once, and I have already proven to myself that 15 units are no easy feat. I already have an essay on a Hemingway piece due, along with a good batch of reading to do -- all of which, I should have done over the weekend, but I spent Friday letting all this sink in, and Saturday drinking it in, and on Sunday, just coping. Mostly a lot of reading. I have a Hemingway essay, as said earlier, about a short thing I had read in class. Basic analytical essay, intro, topics, a couple of paragraphs, bam, bam! and finish with a light conclusion. I have no problem producing 500 words -- I have no problem producing 3000 words overnight. It is the nitty gritty of picking apart Hemingway that bothers me. Hemingway... hmm... you know... my name is pronounced exactly like "Hemi" from "Hemingway."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home