Friday, March 26, 2004

Yucky!

I am having a god-awful day. Lately I have been getting some stress piled on top of my shoulders -- you know, you feel like Atlas -- and on top of that, I've got god's gift to women -- PMS. Sometimes the hormonal fluctuations become too much for me, and although it makes me feel like such a weakling to admit it, I get overly emotional. I burst into tears for no reason; long distance phone service advertisements make me cry! I thought working out should release some of it, but I almost burst into tears as I ran harder than ever before. I'm not particularly depressed, and today isn't any more stressful than yesterday or the day before or tomorrow. In fact, in Art History class, I was named "The Greek Expert" by my instructor. What can I say -- Greek and Roman mythology intrigue me. As do the renaissance.

Anyways. I was going to take a shower and hop into bed for much needed rest, but Blogger called out to me. "Come, Haemi," it said. "Come blog, Haemi," it repeated. Yes, I am a hallucinating nerd. I really love my blog's new make-over. Sometimes I feel like my blog is a living entity. It has a force!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home