Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Procrastination Wins Again!

My punctuality had been hanging on a thread for dear life, and finally has lost its grip. Tonight, a paper for my English Lit class was due. I missed the deadline for the first time. Well, I also did miss an economics assignment, but that is in no comparison with the proportions of an essay. I knew this day would come, when I would finally lose my footing on the concept of fleeting time. Sure, I could make up the work and turn it in next week. But a deadline missed is a deadline missed, and there is no way the press waits for your words.

Now I have another paper, a term paper, due tomorrow morning. I am to compare and contrast the relevance of The Odyssey and The Aeneid to modern times. Thankfully, the epics have been read, but unfortunately, they have yet to be studied in much detail. One can't study these tales of literally epic proportions overnight! Looks like I have met my doom. It is with great sorrow that I admit defeat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home