Saturday, May 08, 2004

Yours Truly

For a while, I had my picture posted on my blog. For an extremely brief while. Then I took it down for various reasons -- one, because I felt vain, and secondly, I wanted to remain as anonymous as possible. Of course there are other reasons. But as I see that there is only a steady few readers anyway, most who are hundreds, if not thousands (thanks to those reading from Korea and Australia, among other far away lands!) miles away, I don't see too much danger. If I get the chance, I may do a self-photo, sizeable to fit into one of the columns on the left. This one, obviously too dark, will not make the cut, but for some reason, I really like this photo (taken by yours truly, with my mom's Samsung E715 camera phone). My brother exclaimed, "You look so fat in that picture!" However, when I asked, "Fatter than actual?" He could not reply. So I have to assume that it is a fairly good representation of myself. The image was not altered in any way, as you can see, I am featured in my dorky glasses, the ultimate symbol for my uber-geek status.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home