Monday, May 10, 2004

The New Blogger

Yesterday I was just in an uproar that I forgot to be pleasantly surprised with the redesigned Blogger.com. The New Blogger has a softer feel, and yet is more defined. It now has a "Dashboard" which makes blogging easier. I took some time at the new blogger and went to Evhead.com for the details. It's just fabulous, and now apparently has its own comments! I tried to set it up, but it's not working, just like everything computer-y that I do. But there is now a whole new set of templates, and they're all so pretty too! I was looking for a template for the new blog (where I will feature my own fictional writing (hopefully something good and something soon) and now I can stop looking, cuz Blogger is now the one-stop blog tool that does it all! Times like this, I love Blogger. It gave me Gmail, and now all this...

Blogger! How can I ever repay you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home