Tuesday, June 01, 2004

News Flash

News Flash

In addition to the great news from earlier today, I also got a letter in the mail from my local college's nursing department (the one that rejected me) , telling me that I am on some sort of a waiting list. It says, "While your name was not selected in the group guaranteed entry, it was among those that have a very good chance of being awared a seat by attrition." It also says later, "However, since you have a very good chance of being accepted, there is some information that I need to share..." The tone is COMPLETELY different from the rejection letter I received last Friday! Since the letter says that I have a "very" good chance of acceptance, I'll believe it. It would be best to remain at the same institution I am currently attending.

Also, the wound up feeling I had about A have just been relieved. I think I was just over reacting. To the extremes.

You know. I like to think that my life is pretty shitty. My life is the most outstanding example of Murphy's law. Everything that can possibly go wrong, has gone wrong, and I was on the verge of collapse. Since I try to remain an optimist, I always tell myself that even though life sucks so bad, I have been endowed with the energy, the optimism, the intelligence, the strength, and the endurance to make it through, and that's just absolutely lucky. So in short, I'm lucky. However, who needs optimism and strength on a day like this? On a day like this, all I can say is life is wonderful. Yes. It is a wonderful life. Ahhhh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home