Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Supah Dupah Size Me

I saw Supersize Me. UGH! I am never ever ever ever going to Mickey D's again! And I am going on a diet. Now, don't y'all get your panties in a bunch. I am still going to be a nurse someday, and I am never going to allow myself to knowingly cause harm to my own body. When I say that I am going to diet, I mean that I will try to eat good food -- not so processed, whole grains and veggies, plenty of water. Cut down on sugar and fat -- this shouldn't be too hard, since I am taking a course in nutrition. Also exercise more than once every three months. And try my best to keep myself away from the vile filth known as fast food restaurants. UGH. I'll just say one comment about the film -- I saw vomited up quarter pounder with cheese, and it was not pretty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home