Friday, November 19, 2004

Enough with the Insanity

Ok. So yesterday I went a bit overboard with the whole iPod business. I promise to keep it a bit more sane now. It's still lovely and the novelty hasn't worn off (don't know if it would ever!) but enough is enough, right?

It's TGIF finally! I've got a lot to do this weekend, such as projects and research papers (all of which I've procrastinated until the last minute, as always). It is odd that these things are due before Thanksgiving, because wouldn't it be perfect for students to take care of these major projects over the long weekend? I suppose it would be convenient for instructors as well to grade these things over the ample weekend.

Although I have described in detail (as much details as one could have in a blog entry), although it seems I have alienated approximately 75% of all male specimens (according to Christopher over at Californian Sojourn), it really doesn't mean anything. Chris asked if it has been "raining men" but in all frankness, it's not even sprinkling men. It's a full-blown, severe drought, one that is definitely not seasonal.

I have given up online dating. I mean, I ask myself, "why?" It was the severest form of cruelty I applied on myself. Certainly, it gave me much to blog about, but that's not necessarily a good thing. I've met some interesting people, a few worthy of keeping touch, and a handful who I really want to club -- not club as in going dancing, but club as in "carry a big stick." Of course most were innocuous, but still. It has contributed to my diminishing faith in dating ever again. Some people think that I have very high standards or that I'm just picky -- but I assure you, I am not with the problem. I swear! Sure I can go nutty sometimes, but normally I'm not so crazy. Not crazy I tell you! In denial, perhaps, but crazy, no!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home