Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Turkey Eve

Turkey Lessons!

Well, tomorrow is turkey day, also known as Thanksgiving. I'm all ready to chow down my turkey, although it is uncertain whether turkey would be available this year, seeing that the person cooking is rather busy at the moment, and there is possibly less number of family members gathering this year.

I'm at work now, and it is rather cold, and I was late this morning and didn't have any time to get some socks on (contrary to before, I am frequently wearing socks these days -- long gone are my sockless days!), and my feet are freezing and my fingers feel stiff, i.e. not suitable to type. So I will be back hopefully after I've had some coffee and possibly some lunch, when I have warmed up a bit. Hopefully. Brrrr! (Since the last time it rained, it has just suddenly gotten all winter-y on me -- snow in the mountains and lower temperatures and chillier winds!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home