Wednesday, January 21, 2004

I really really wanted to exercise yesterday. I had that moment, like they do in cartoons. A tiny version of myself wearing an angel gown complete with halo and wings sat on one shoulder, and another version wearing a red-hot jumpsuit complete with pointed tail and horns sat on the other. They debated it out, and instead of exercise, I did nothing.

So to make up for it, I decided to fill my workday with energy. Instead of planting my butt firmly infront of the computer for 7 hours, only getting up to go to the bathroom, I decided to get some early spring cleaning done. I pretty much covered the entire work area with windex. It was a lot of arm work, and I inhaled quite a bit of dust (probably one step closer to cancer now) but I feel invigorated. Also I was starting to get a headache and tummyache together, so keeping myself busy and active made me forget. I have to thank Pamprin for their support during a difficult time.

I'm not going to be able to do my music discussion, sparked from last night's blog entry, because instead I will have to blog about some crappy Korean customers that frequent the store. But all in good time...

"I'll be Back."
-as stated by Arnold Schwarzeneggar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home