Thursday, February 05, 2004

I was browing through my computer and found a program called Microsoft Frontpage. I opened it to see what it was, and found a program that would have eased me from my suffering! It is a program that writes the html codes as I doodle -- I can make tables, columns, put in art work, write text, and all of it will appear in html coding! Perfectly! Without errors! And I could even load pre-set templates and tweak'em as I please. I will be playing with it for a while... I am not quite friendly with how to use it exactly, but I think it would be MUCH MUCH MUCH (have I emphasized the "MUCH?") easier than learning html from scratch... All this time, why was I writing the whole thing by hand? I feel like I'm from the cave man era... I have SO little knowledge... All this time I saw these people creating beautiful layouts left and right on Blogskins.com I thought that they were just plan geniuses (see? I don't even know if the plural of "genius" is geniuses or geni... perhaps I am just having a brain fart, or maybe my brain power is degenerating...) while I was just a big clunky dumb blogger.

Had I known about this program and learned how to use it, I would have made this blog transition into the new facelift smoothly without side-effects... LIKE these friggin' white scroll bars. Where did they come from? I originally wrote the page to have the background remain intact and have only the blog text scroll... then I changed my mind, and cut, deleted, then went back an pasted from a backed-up file (I work meticulously, saving each step separately!), and then did some more copying and pasting... and now for some oddball reason, I have these UGLY white scroll bars that are blocking the text and making the page look hideous. I have a feeling that it is because of the blockquotes I placed on my previous entry.

I am mad. I am angry. I am furious. I have a dysfunctional blog. It's handicapped. People will come and see how dysfunctional it is and close the browser. Maybe I should go back to the orange layout (which, too, had glitches when it was first made, but a lot less than this one) while I work out the bugs. But just when I think I got all the bugs worked out, more pop out. Aigo...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home