Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Lackluster Lakers

Lackluster Lakers

Now, normally, I'm not a great basketball fan. But when I heard about the b-ball team from my home, and their sudden change in performance, I had to see what's going on. Lakers are a great team. Sure, all I know is Shaq and Kobe, but the other guys are great too. They complement each other well and play harmoniously. However, this season, they just seemed really lackluster. Their one victory was a slim one. They didn't suck, but their game seemed very... lackluster. They weren't bushy-tailed and wide-eyed for victory. What happened to that zeal of getting a three-peat back in the day? Well, Kobe's had a rough year due to much scandal, and I'm sure that must be a bummer on the team's morale, but they're one lackluster team even so. Have I mentioned that they seemed lackluster?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home