Friday, June 11, 2004

Like Clockwork

Like Clockwork

It's been about three weeks since I've been getting less than 6 hrs of sleep a night (during the week; on Sunday morning, I try to make up sleep by sleeping until noonish). I have been going to bed a bit after midnight, and waking up as early as 5 AM to study and finish essays and such. Well, that's somehow crept into my habits. This morning, I have no reason to be up so early, but at 6AM, my eyes opened, even without the alarm going off! Eesh. If I can be trained to wake up so early on my own, old dogs can learn new tricks (don't give up on old dogs, people!). And again, I have started digressing. I'm just not myself these days. Give me a month or two or a year to recover from my current state of madness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home