Wednesday, June 09, 2004

This is It

This is It

Well, this is it. My last paper is written, and my last final exam is in just hours. In less than 6 hours from now, all will be over. Well, at least for the time being anyway. My paper was supposed to be a satire in the style of Thomas More's Utopia. It doesn't sound too much like a satire to me. I did try to poke fun and jab at some things, but I don't think it was delivered well by my writing. I do think, however, that it should be something to appear on my Wasabi blog. I can't even remember what that was called now. I think it was the Sage Wasabi. Hmm.. It just goes to show how traumatically hectic my life has been. I will have to do some major tuning up to make it presentable. At my current point in life, when I have little hope to continue schooling next semester, grades are not my first priority. Since most of the exams are done with anyways, I decided that all's well that ends well. Well now. That saying doesn't seem to fit quite right. My brain is still a bit dysfunctional. Maybe after I recollect my sanity and clean my room tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home