Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Livin' La Vida Maravillosa

Livin' La Vida Maravillosa

Life is good. I haven't felt such an equilibrium of balance in a long while. Everything looks good. Life is tender. Life is sweet. Life is marvelous.

Talked to A today. He's become a regular in my daily activities. I am really looking forward to knowing him better and better each day. Having a companion really does light up my life, as cliche as it sounds. I guess it's just that I've had poor companions and thus felt no need for such companions. But A is great. My hand fits into his. When we stand with his arm around my shoulders, it feels natural, as if we stood that way for centuries.

Plasir d'Amore. That song comes to mind. It really does explicate my current feelings. My words -- alas, too inadequate to describe my state of euphoria.

There are still negatives in my life, and still many stress. But they're just tiny specks of dust floating in an otherwise brilliantly blue sky -- they pose no ominous threat to my current well being. I just feel extremely blessed.

I feel especially blessed for being able to survive through an essay on the metaphysical poets of the restoration period. That was grueling, but the sweetness of life ameliorates everything. Ahh. I'm just enjoying my well-deserved good life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home