Friday, July 23, 2004

When Harry Met Sally, Part 3

When Harry Met Sally, Part 3



They met, they argued, they fought, and they loved.

Quotable:

I love that you get cold when its 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get the little crinkle above your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you I can still smell your perfume on my clothes and I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night and it's not because I'm lonely or not because it's New year's eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible!

How beautiful is that? I've seen this movie about a good half a dozen times while paying 100% attention -- makes me cry every time!

While trying to make more use of my digital camera (I read somewhere that you should complete at least one cycle of charging for lithium ion batteries -- I've charged the batteries only about three times since I purchased the camera!) I've decided to take random photos through out the day and put them on the left, as you see. The one on there was taken earlier today, at work, before the evil customers came at 6:58PM. It wasn't taken with my camera, but with my coworker Shane's camera phone, Samsung E715. I'll try to post any interesting photos, if I can take any -- although I honestly doubt there's anything interesting in SoCal! If not, at least I'll just scroll through some old photos and post something interesting. Like a nice window for my blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home