Tuesday, November 30, 2004

A Renewed Sense for Procrastination

I lied. I¡¯m sorry. I was going to read Othello, honest. But then I got an e-mail from Tinka, and Tinka is just the most wonderful person! Not only is she a talented writer, she is also something of a humanitarian. You could say that she gave me an early Christmas gift! Long story short, I can now blog independently of Blogger! Can ya believe it? She offered to help me with the installation of the Wordpress, but I am going to try to rough it out on my own. So far, guess what I did! No, I didn¡¯t exactly install Wordpress yet, but I did download it and unzip it (correctly I hope, as Tinka instructed..). AND, I set up my very new e-mail with MS Outlook. I remember setting up Outlook at work, and it was somewhat confusing, but today, I handled it like a pro. Oh, I am just so proud! And I couldn¡¯t believe that I could set it up so quickly and smoothly, so I just had to go and test it. I wrote: title: blah blah. And content was, ¡°testing working?¡± And it was indeed working! So Yay! I know I¡¯m kind of far from taming the beast that is Wordpress, but I am excited. It¡¯s also giving me more reasons to procrastinate from doing homework. But I am so proud. Gee. But I have to say¡¦ I just know I am going to drive myself absolute nuts with this. But I¡¯m just sooooo excited! But now what am I supposed to do with Othello here, still fresh and untouched and unread¡¦?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home