Wednesday, November 19, 2003

I got a call from my coworker about 9PM asking me to come out to LA. Our old friends were all there, so I decided to go. I knew there'd be lots of Soju drinking -- we used to be a soju-drinking bunch. However, I have grown since those days, and my tolerance for alcohol has also dimished. I had one shot of soju and coke afterwards. My coworker, on the other hand, got completely wasted, plastered. My coworker, Shane, has been like an older brother to me, and I have always regarded him as such. So when this guy was plastered beyond belief, it was my duty to make sure he arrives safely at home. For me to take an approx 180 lbs guy home was no easy task. I will write about it some other time -- I am very tired, and my glasses are bent out of shape (by Shane) and I can hardly see. I am going to take a shower, sip on some coke, and hit the sack. AND yell at Shane first thing tomorrow morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home