Wednesday, January 07, 2004

My best friend and I went to a Sauna. We were short on time and didn't have dinner, and went into the hot rooms (temperature: 58 degrees Celcius!) and the steam room, and I was pretty worn out. I felt very dehydrated (as I do still have frequent bouts of diarrhea) as well as hungry to the extremes, and didn't make the most of the $15 I paid, according to my best friend. But my skin does feel softer, and lying around on hot bamboo floors did relieve a lot of tension and stress, so all in all, it was a good trip. We went to get pho afterwards. We had pho and summer rolls (very tasty!) and came home feeling very satisfied.

At my house, I further expanded my best friend's knowledge about blogging -- I always felt like the blogging aspect of my life had to be hidden from her because she sent out vibes that blogging was nerdy -- at least that is how I felt it. But I think she didn't quite know what it was about, and when she saw it in action and saw the plethora of blogs out there, she was intrigued. She actually set up her own blog at blogger, besides the Xanga that we created before. The blogger blog will be for her personal use, just as a journal that she keeps that nobody else reads. At least no one she knows. Well, it is getting late, and I must get to my beauty sleep. Goodnight everyone!

Just a note about my schedule -- tomorrow is dinner with my best friend's parents (who are like my own parents) and Thursday is the ultimate TV night, and Friday is the last night that my best friend will spend with me, so we'll have to do something special. So I'm on a tight schedule -- please accept my apologies that my blog isn't very worthy of attention at this point. I'll resume regularity with good content starting next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home