Friday, February 06, 2004

After seeing Christopher's blog layout change (definitely for the better), I decided that I definitely wanted to do the three column look again. Having two columns (i.e. previous look) was too cluttery, because while the blog entries had its own large column, all the links and craps were scooted to the side and it looked more like a gruesome grocery shopping list. It didn't look so list-like when I had the sunny orange look from before. Maybe it is because of the bigger, opaque art work center piece, as well as having a darker background color. Anyhoot, as you can see some places still need updating, because it says "Blank for Now" (duh). I'll get around to it, but right now my fingers are numb from all the typing (of course I did it manually again), so I'll have to drink some coffee and zone out for a bit. Thankfully it's a quite work day -- Mmmm, mmmm Coffee, here I come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home