Saturday, February 14, 2004

I found this at work... I could not believe my eyes!

http://uprisingstar.blogspot.com.

I was wondering why I saw my exact blog appear under a different address, but apparently someone decided to take my entire blog template and use it. They just copied and pasted the entire thing! Even some of the posts were there until earlier today, but they deleted that. But all my links -- my calendar, what I was reading, the same art piece by Shag, and it even still says "Haemi-Sphere." I am appalled!

If the person who did this "Kenny" is reading this, first of all, I am flattered. They say imitation is the best form of flattery. However, it is not very nice of you to creep up to my site and just copy and paste my html coding, the code that I've worked on for hours, days, and weeks! You are also stealing my bandwidth -- I would appreciate it if such outrageous copy-catting were not performed. I know my site isn't copy-righted, but from a genuinely real person to another, there is an obvious offense here. Please e-mail your defense, or leave a comment here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home