Tuesday, February 10, 2004

We can't eat anything. First it was the cows, and now it's the chickens. Even salmon is dangerous (I'm a mighty salmon-eater -- it is my favorite animal to eat...!) because most are farmed and they contain too much PBQ or PBL or BBQ or something!

I have a nasty head cold. Is that what it's called? A head cold? When you head feels swollen like a balloon stretched beyond its limits... seconds before exploding? My tonsils are swollen, I have a hard time swallowing, I'm thirsty all the time, I can't smell, I can't taste, it's hard to breathe!

I am going to overhaul my blog, as soon as I learn how to use that microsoft program, or perhaps another program that does the same things. I've actually spent some quality time visiting other blogs (trying to broaden my blogosphere (yikes that sounds like a no-no word!)) and found that anybody who's got a time-worthy blog has a tasteful design/layout. Well, those that I prefer to read, anyways. Some hire professionals to do it, some go through the D-I-Y phase and learn the damn html language, but all have fantastic designs. Some I like, some I really like, some I don't like, but I recognize their high quality blog layouts. I'm trying to find a cooky and spicy, yet tasteful and classy graphic to adorn my page... any suggestions? I love the artwork by Shag that currently is displayed on my blog (see above!) and I love the bold purple color background, but I am just having so much errors and glitches that I just want to start from scratch and do it over. I think I just tried to do too many things -- play music, have javascript all over the place, columns appearing out of no where, a title that's fuzzy, etc. etc. I think I'm going to (have to) go for a simpler feel. The shock value of having purple blog with matching purple decor was good for a limited time, I guess. Anyone who can offer help would be thanked tremendously (but no gratitude would be expressed in a form of currency! I am poor!).

I have good news, and a bad news as well. My upstairs neighbor who played "Besame Mucho" all through out the witching hour (notably 12-3AM) has stopped playing that song. Unfortunately, they just changed the song to "Feelings." So now instead of the "besame~~ besame mooooocho~~~" I have to lull myself to sleep with "feeeeelings, oh oh oh feeeeelings, oh oh oh feeeeel you~~~ again in my arms~~~"
Honestly , I don't really know what's worse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home