Sunday, February 08, 2004

An interesting article on the news today: 100 Men in NYC Seek Right to Wear Skirts.

Yesterday, a dear friend/sam-chon of mine, Mr. Crawford Kilian, turned 63 years young. He was born into a time of political frenzy (but of course, when is time not in a political frenzy? It's always crazy) and spent his childhood in Mexico, and later in California. Since then he has moved to Canada, of which he is a citizen now, and currently resides in a beautiful area of Vancouver. He is the author of many sci-fi/fantasy books, and holds many blogs in regards to his fictional writing, writing for the web, and etc.. You can find the link on your left (provided it shows up).

It must be fabulous to be 63. I'm a strong believer in that a lot of wisdom comes from living life. My current perception on things will be different from my perception in the future. It will be better. Ultimately, I'll have smarter and wiser things to say on my blog, provided that they are still around. Right now, I don't know the impact (or lack of) that my words have. Here I am, just typing, and pretty soon I will be pressing the "Post" button, which will send my words off to cyber-land where it can be viewed by the millions (potentially speaking). I really don't know where I'm going with this, but let's finish it with a big Happy Birthday to Mr. K. -- may the next six decades of your life be equally (if not better) fantastic as the previous ones have been!

Happy Birthday Mr. K!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home