Thursday, February 26, 2004

Rain is lovely.

It reminds me of my violin days. The raindrops ricochetting off the ground. Raindrops sound like staccato, but feels like a pizzicato. Very surreal.

I walked to my car from school (about a 15 minute walk) and walking in the rain was even more fabulous than I remembered it to be. At night when I finally tucked into bed (after unsuccessful attempts at finishing Beowulf) my heart fluttered with a spurge of sensations by the rain plippity plopping on the roof top of the house next to my building.

Today it's crazier. It was pouring when I left school, just 20 minutes ago, and just now, a sudden flood of sunshine swept through the room. It's beautiful. Weather's beautiful. Rain is lovely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home