Friday, April 23, 2004

Aftermath of The Apprentice

After watching the entire season of The Apprentice, I've changed. I want to be rich. I want to be business savvy. I don't want to be a starving writer or, worse yet, a starving humanitarian with malaria. I want to make 6 figure incomes and drive a fancy car and take a yoga class from a celebrity instructor. I want to play golf. I want to drink dirty martinis and cosmos at fancy parties. I want to own several "little black dresses." I am sick of living so near poverty. Truth is, I'm not living in poverty. However, when you're working damn near full time and yet cannot afford your own apartment, there's just something wrong. Ugh. Maybe I'll just get a masters in nurse anesthegiology (if I can ever spell it right). I hear they have the boringest (actual word?) job, but make a starting salary darn close to 6 figs.

I want money. Who am I kidding? I just want enough money to pay for the next few semesters at school and an iPod. I know it isn't right to want something I haven't earned or deserve. It's just something about the crisp green tender that is so tantalizing today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home