Monday, April 26, 2004

Ok. Nothing original to post today, so I found this. It's boring, but enjoy.

I don't know whose blog I got this off from, but whoever created this, I give credit to you.

LAYER ONE: -- Name: Haemi -- Birth date: July 31, 1980 -- Birthplace: Seoul, Korea -- Current Location: Los Angeles, CA -- Eye Color: Brown -- Hair Color: Mousy Brown -- Height: 5'6" -- Righty or Lefty: Righty -- Zodiac Sign: Leo

LAYER TWO: -- Your heritage: Korean -- The shoes you wore today: Black platform thongs -- Your weakness: Chocolate, eBay -- Your fears: Poverty, Deportation, Illness -- Your perfect pizza: Must have pineapples -- Goal you'd like to achieve: Get ejookaited

LAYER THREE: -- Your most overused phrase on AIM: OMG & WTF? -- Your first waking thoughts: Oy~ -- Your best physical feature: Porcelain skin -- Your most missed memory: Annual trips to Catalina Island

LAYER FOUR: -- Pepsi or Coke: Diet Vanilla Coke -- McDonald's or Burger King: Mickey D?s all the way -- Single or group dates: I don't date. -- Adidas or Nike: Neither -- Ferragamos. -- Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Nestea's Raspberry Ice Tea, or Peach Ice Tea -- Chocolate or vanilla: Why not Chocolate AND Vanilla? -- Cappuccino or coffee: Black Coffee

LAYER FIVE: -- Smoke: Nope. -- Cuss: I'm Miss Prim-n-Proper. -- Sing: Frequently. -- Take a shower everyday: Usually. -- Do you think you've been in love: Never. -- Want to go to college: I am going to college and will continue to go to college as long as life permits. -- Liked high school: Somewhat. But I was an ubergeek. -- Want to get married: Perhaps. -- Believe in yourself: What else would I believe? -- Get motion sickness: Nope. -- Think you're attractive: Fairly attractive. I'm no Gisele, but I'll do. -- Think you're a health freak: Nope. -- Get along with your parent(s): Well enough. -- Like thunderstorms: Sure. -- Play an instrument: Piano, violin, and I can blow on the clarinet and sometimes it makes a big noise!

LAYER SIX: In the past month... -- Drank alcohol: What are you, kidding? Of course! -- Smoked: Nope. -- Done a drug: No. -- Made Out: No. -- Gone on a date: Nope. -- Gone to the mall?: Yes. -- Eaten an entire box of Oreos?: What size box? -- Eaten sushi: Oh yes. Can't live without it! -- Been on stage: Nope. -- Been dumped: Nope. -- Gone skating: I don?t do shoes with wheels, OR shoes with blades. -- Made homemade cookies: Storebought cookies for me. Unless it is those pre-packaged cookie dough. -- Dyed your hair: Nope. -- Stolen Anything: Nope.

LAYER SEVEN: Ever... -- Played a game that required removal of clothing: Nope. -- If so, was it mixed company: I said NO. -- Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Miss Prim, I said. -- Been caught "doing something": I do a lot of things, none which I am not proud of. -- Been called a tease: I'm not the tease type. -- Gotten beaten up: Only verbally. -- Shoplifted: Uh. No. -- Changed who you were to fit in: We all adapt to survive in society.

LAYER EIGHT: -- Age you hope to be married: BACK OFF! I don't even know if I ever want to! -- Numbers and Names of Children: I?m naming one Gilbert, and another one Chloe, and another one Wesley. -- Describe your Dream Wedding: Something simple that won't stress me out. -- How do you want to die: I don't know if I want to. -- Where you want to go to college: Anywhere good education is available. -- What do you want to be when you grow up: The woman who's got it all. -- What country would you most like to visit: Practically everywhere. At the moment, Tahiti sounds delicious.

LAYER NINE: -- Number of drugs taken illegally: (Just) Two, unless you count underage drinking. -- Number of people I could trust with my life: Just my mom. -- Number of CDs that I own: You really want me to count? -- Number of piercings: Three, all in the ears. -- Number of tattoos: Too painful. -- Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper?: I don't know. -- Number of scars on my body: Very little, if any. Again, I'm Miss Prim and Proper. I don't do scars. -- Number of things in my past that I regret: Not too many. Exact number N/A.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home