Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Blue Moon

Blue Moon

Blue Moon Info -- My birthday falls on a Blue Moon! Ooh. What does that mean?

Let's continue with my memory lane crap.

Here I am in the midst of flowers.

I don't know what I am doing here, but I seem to do this frequently in photos. Yes, I was an oddball child. I am three years old in this one here.

Obviously, I have eaten one of the rice cakes and trying to hide it.

Here I am, standing very nervously with a giant female mouse in a polka dot, fashion faux pas dress. I am at Disneyland (duh). I also have pictures taken with the rodent's friends, a.k.a. pants-less ducks and male rodent specimen with red tights and round ears.

I'm not feeling very descriptive at the moment, but will be back later with more photos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home