Monday, July 26, 2004

Monday Randomness

Monday Randomness

My current fav song is Liz Phair's Extraordinary. That is my song. It makes me want to dance in my chair as I blog. And although she's just absolutely hot looking, I'm not jealous at all!

So more randomness: I will give you the list of the songs I listened to on my MP3 CD player.

Elvis Presley: Love Me Tender
Creed: Higher
Beatles: Yellow Submarine
The Lady Who Sings Blue Moon: Blue Moon
Jets: Are You Gonna Be My Girl
Cheap Trick: I Want You to Want Me
Elvis Costello: She
Carol King: Where You Lead
Marc Anthony (aka Mr. Jennifer Lopez): Si Te Vas
Abba: Dancing Queen
Hot Hot Heat: Bandages
And then I got home. So you have to imagine me, sitting in my car, wailing at the top of my lungs, shrieking out these songs from the very bottom of my lungs. Especially Abba. You can't sing Abba without any choreographed movements. So I'm bobbing my head and tapping the steering wheel while belching out: You are the Dancing Queen, Young and sweet, Only seventeen, Dancing Queen~. I honestly think I should have been born at least twenty years before 1980 -- I would have really enjoyed being a hippie and what not, and really have a good jolly ole time in the 70's and 80's. Big hair is just so me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home