Saturday, July 24, 2004

Jeopardy

Jeopardy

I spent most of the AM hours playing Jeopardy online on MSN.com. My highest score was $23,000! Which gave me the status of having four stars, by the way. I'm pretty knowledgeable on some categories, but then in other ones, I know pretty much nilch. I got every question right on categories like 19th century literature and Mr. Prime Ministers, but then on categories like sports crap, I got all wrong! And it was multiple choice! I couldn't even do that process of elimination thing. So I guess it's time for me to brush up on my ESPN.

For lunch, I had Thai food. You know, I always wonder: why is Thai not spelled Tai? Or vice versa, why isn't Thai pronounced like Thigh? Anyways. There's a really tiny restaurant on 6th Street and St. Andrews Pl, called Tip's House. My coworker swears by the Mint Chicken, while I usually try different things there. I've had the Thai BBQ chicken, Chicken teriyaki, and today, I had the Spicy Garlic Chicken. All were very good. I'm just not too keen on having mint aroma in my food rather than my gum, so I don't eat the mint chicken, but obviously, people like Shane enjoy them.

I took some photos while waiting for the food. I don't have my USB cable here at work, so I'll have to wait until I get home to take a look at'em. I will also copy & paste the menu here. They're really good. Their Thai iced tea is also veeeeeery nice, if you're into that whole "milk" thing. Back in the days when I was able to drink milk with minor discomforts, I used to have their iced tea, which has a crisp cinnamon taste with a touch of sweetness. Now it's one more forbidden food I have to avoid. Y'all are lucky to be able to have milk, y'hear?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home