Sunday, July 25, 2004

Will Blog for Food

Will Blog for Food

My family has eaten without me, and now it's all up to me to satisfy my hunger. It's half past three in a scorching hot afternoon, and all I had was some ice cream. Not that the ice cream wasn't gloriously decadent in the best way, but sometimes a person's got to have some real food.

I was thinking of having this one. I had the chicken flavored rice (which did, surprisingly, taste like chicken flavored rice) from the same brand, and it was ok. A bit too salty for my likings. It makes two servings, which means I'll have left overs. I'm still deciding. There's also some of that barracuda from yesterday that I can eat -- TranceLegend went fishing yesterday and ended up with a couple of dozens of barracudas; he gave me one about two feet long -- my mom did some stuff, and it tastes great. Looked like a giant scary fish when its body was intact though.

Well, let me get back to my contemplations. Looks like it's going to be a no-brainer though -- I mean, Fiesta Rice! It's the feeling of a fiesta captured in rice. Right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home