Friday, August 27, 2004

Time for Everything

There is a time for everything, friends. And it has been great pleasure writing for such an intimate group of an audience and friends. But it is now time for a goodbye.

I've had a good run; I can't complain. Blogging was a great pleasure to me, as life has been. I have appreciated my life, even with all its pain and hiccups. So now, as I am about to lie down on my bed, with a full pink bottle of Pepto Bismo in my hand, I will prepare for the heartburn of a life time. I am truly sorry that I leave you with such news -- do not fret though, friends: the road to my imminent pain has been delicious to say the least. Some may say that I have cut my life short, but I don't think so. Couldn't have lived without Spam, and I wouldn't go any other way than to overdose on Spam. I love Spam. I really do.

So I brace myself for indigestion and possibly heartburn, as I said earlier. If I do not die from the gargantuan turmoil -- well, I will someday from hypertention and a blocked artery. But do not fear for me -- I go, completely in peace. Will miss you all; I hope to see you (when it is your time) at the place, where infinite consumption of Spam never harms anyone, if such a place exists. Good bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home