Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Ooooh YES oh YES oh YES!

Plans have changed. I was supposed to spend the next three days (Wed., Thurs., Fri.) off from work and just relax at home. However, I got a call from my cousin in Washington DC who wants to fly me out there for Labor Day! It is the best wake-up call (she called me about two minutes after I opened my eyes) ever! Wow! Yay! I haven't been this excited since ... well, I can't remember just how long it's been since I've genuinely been excited. So after I got off the phone with the aforementioned (fabulous) cousin, I was jumping up and down and yelping, "oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes!!" Nabee quickly humbled me by promptly nipping me on my ankle. Yowch, kitty! Can't a girl get excited for once?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home