Sunday, August 22, 2004

I am the Dancing Queen

You are the Dancing Queen young and sweet only seventeen Dancing Queen feel the beat from the tambourine, oh yeah you can dance, you can jive having the time of your life see that girl, watch that scene dig in the Dancing Queen

I started to clean, and was pretty hyped up about it too. I was listening to a stream of music that I had carefully selected (cleaning music is especially important -- you have to make the energy grow a little, and then prepare a bit for a wind down). By the time I got to the Dancing Queen, I was dancing more than cleaning. Which would have looked weird to my cat, because I'm an awful dancer. I'm loving looking like a dork today. I can dance -- I can jive. Yep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home