Wednesday, October 27, 2004

MoBlog Thing Configured

After seeing it on a couple of blogs, I decided to get my own MoBlog feature. You can see a random selection of the photos that I would take and upload to Flickr.com, my chosen provider for this Moblog thing. Of course, knowing me, I'd had to shop around for the Moblog that would be best for me (it's kinda weird using the term "shop" when all these services are free!). Then it took a few days to figure out how to place it on my blog -- a random image on my blog, anyways.

For some odd reason, Flickr.com calls the generation of the little images (see left for image) a "badge." When they said "create a badge," I didn't know what it was, but assumed that it would be like a bumpersticker for a webpage, i.e., advertisement/banner advertising their service. But it's actually just your own photos. Hmm. Well, it's done. I will try to get more image on -- right now it's mostly some random images I had on ripway.com and images from my Washington DC trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home