Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Good News from Today

Did I get an official job offer from Web-Divas.com? Yes I did! Received an e-mail from Rachel at Web-Divas.com! I am so happy that I should be jumping up and down but I can't (I'm at work). I am both excited and slightly intimidated (I think slight intimidation is good -- keeps me humble) -- it would be an opportunity to learn more CSS, HTML, all those lovely acronyms, while earning extra money (money = good), and I was going to quit my current job (selling cellphone is such a drag!) anyways!

But of course, the downside is... will I be good enough? Sure I can work my own blog, but I never had to work within a restricted time frame. Also, I just barely got stared with Wordpress -- I'd feel much more comfortable after I finish the layout and make it look complete. For now I will trust their decision to hire me and go from there.

I think I'm going to go to the bathroom now and jump out and down and try my best to muffle my yelping. Such a nerd am I.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home