Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Triumph!

When I got the necessary info from Tinka, I set up the e-mail almost immediately. Then I had to eat and take care of some stuff, also while downloading an ftp thing, and downloading wordpress. I came home after school, watched Harry Potter: The Prisoner of Azkaban on DVD (will review perhaps later) and afterwards, I plunged right into getting this host/domain/mysql/blog/wordpress thing hashed out. And within one hour, I am done.

I haven't created a layout for the blog yet, but I made a test run, and everything works fabulously! Here's proof! nightingale.fierceblogs.com/wordpress/index.php. The address is tentative as of now, but the link should work for the time being. The only problem I see at the moment is that "wordpress" shouldn't be included in the URL. But I have succeeded and conquered Wordpress. Now I can go to bed happy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home