Saturday, December 04, 2004

Just Came Back from Death

About an hour after lunch, I had a inkling feeling in my tummy. It wasn't bad, but uncomfortable, and also indescribable. I never felt that kind of way in my tummy before. I came home, and I felt alright. I had some food, watched a movie, and toward the end of the movie, my tummy started acting up. Then it got real bad.

I thought I should just go to the bathroom, but that wasn't it. It was weird -- a radiating pain that pulsated in the top part of the abdomen. The pain escalated faster and faster, and I decided that it was time to do something about it. When I went to get some sort of medicine, my mind went blurry, and all I could think of was the Tylenol. But before I grabbed the bottle, I collapsed onto the floor, clutching my stomach and crying out in pain. I don't think I had ever felt so much physical pain in my life. Even that time when I got acupuncture. I finally got the bottle of Tylenol, opened it, and swallowed it, but it often takes some time before pain is alleviated.

I finally managed to get to bed, and I couldn't even lie down because of the pain. I was in near fetal position, groaning and moaning, and tears started to well up in my eyes, and I could feel them soaking my eyelashes when I shut my eyes tight. My mom prepared a heating pad, and I seriously contemplated going to the nearest emergency room. The pain was so great that I may need some sort of intervention. The pain continued, but the heat from the bag of corn seeds (Not sure what this is called, but it's a cloth bag filled with some sort of hard seeds -- you microwave it for 3 minutes and it gets hot, and you can use it for heat therapy) relieved some tension. Here I am, now, nearly an hour later, and I feel like I'm back among the living. The pain is still there, but obviously, not bad enough to hinder me from blogging (although, I admit, very few things in the world would hinder me from blogging).

What was the cause of this pain? I don't know. Will it be back? Hopefully not. I feel lightheaded from the suffering, so I apologize if I haven't been coherent or very interesting.

**UPDATE: Not feeling too much better, evidently. Barfed. Twice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home