Thursday, December 02, 2004

Work With Me WordPress

I was working on Wordpress over at nightingale.fierceblogs.com/wordpress/index all night. I finally moved some stuff around, so it kinda looks like this blog. I just wanted to get a feel for the codes before I actually start making a new layout. It's still looking funky, to say the least... the writing's small and well, you can read about rest of the problems over there.

Work was tough today (or rather yesterday -- the ends/beginnings of the month are invoicing time for me, which means I sit most of the day buried under piles of paper) and I also had something of a mini-crisis regarding The Girl Formerly Known As My Best Friend™. I was talking to her younger sister to see if there was a possible solution to the problem, but we didn't come to any conclusion. Well, regardless of everything, I need to sleep. So sleep I shall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home