Thursday, December 02, 2004

Status

I have sat in my chair for about 4 hours straight. Working on all this stuff, like Wordpress etc. I took a breather from working with Wordpress, and at worked on new things! I have submitted my rather meagre portfolio to Web-Divas.com -- you can see it at web-divas.com/portfolio along with the works of the original two divas, Cherry and Rachel. They took me in and attempted to supply me with equipment that I would need, along with a very warm welcome. I am regretting not saving all the work I put into my own blog, because as you can tell from the title, this is version 10, and I only have the last 5 of them saved. I made blog layouts for my brother also, and I haven't saved those either, save for one, which I must have accidentally saved or something.

I also worked on getting my own domain and getting it hosted, courtesy of Amscray.com. As I have mentioned a few times before, I am extremely commitment phobic about certain things that are meant to last FOREVER and EVER, e.g. webpage domain, and I was debating for a looooong time! Finally, push came to shove and I had to make and executive decision (my brain being the executive branch of myself) and just do it. So I did. It's www.Bloggerina.com. Initially I thought it may be too cheezy, but then I thought, well, that's what I am -- cheezy! So Bloggerina.com it is. Don't bother going there yet though, because there's nothing there.

I am trying to work with movabletype. I will continue to work with Wordpress at the location provided to me by Tinka, and hopefully I can get a layout for that and start a fresh new blog. I intend to record all my student nursing experiences... I am hoping that starting nursing school will give me plenty to blog about! And I will ultimately move this blog over to the new domain and blog about everytime else... like I'm doing now. In exactly one week, final exams start, and in another week after that, school is out! Then I'll have plenty more time to work on stuff and and get a move on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home