Saturday, December 04, 2004

Written Last Night

I was trying to post as usual, but I got this message from Blogger:

Error
We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are unable to process your request at this time. Our engineers have been notified of this problem and will work to resolve it.

It's Saturday, December 4th, 1:12 AM. I didn't do much today, although I've been sitting at my desk almost all evening. I've moved wordpress into the correct directory, so that the blog resides now at Nightingale.fierceblogs.com, rather than /wordpress/index.blah blah blah. And I'm trying to re-do CSS and the layout so it would look nice. I can say for one thing though -- WP is MUCH easier to install than MT or EE. I looked over EE quickly before deciding that I will need more advanced skills to work it. I am struggling with MT, but it's coming along, tiny baby steps at a time. Wordpress, although I am having problems figuring out all the codes that go along with it, I have installed it and it looks good. I have even installed a plugin as suggested by Ria (who must be like webmaster goddess), Tinka's cousin. It's called Spaminator, and it is supposed to get rid of all the SPAM that comes inside the comments. (Thank you Toni, for your concern regarding the amount of SPAM that I was getting!) And I started fresh, so no SPAM remains, as well as real comments and such. Hopefully I won't have to do anymore destructive work on it!

I wanted to initially go for a sanitary look -- a layout that just screams, "HEALTH GURU!" But I couldn't find any images appealing to me that provoked images related to health or nursing, so Tigger will adorn the page until then. I need to get to bed immediately. Brain power is diminishing at a fast rate, and I may just collapse onto my keyboard. Also, I need to get some sort of cushion for my chair, which is made of wood with no cushioning whatsoever. After sitting here for hours after hours, my rear end feels like it's been flattened. And I need to stretch. And yawn. And sleep. Mmm... sleep~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home