Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Total Eclipse of the Heart

Now who remembers that song? I tried to check out the Lunar Eclipse which is supposed to be going on now, but I can't see it. It was hailing a bit earlier today and now it is quite cloudy -- I don't know if the current pitch darkness is caused by the eclipse, or because it is cloudy.

I need to do something about my computer. I think it's been more than two weeks now that it's been dead. I can turn it on, but if I leave it on for too long (i.e. 10 minutes) then it does weird things. I am also in need of a printer. For some reason, my family likes to plow through one printer every two years or so. We've thrown away quite a few already in my lifetime. I want to get one that is durable and economically efficient. Nothing fancy schmancy. I don't need a photoprinter either. Not even a color one. I am thinking of this one: Samsung ML1710. It's only 89 bucks! For a laser printer too.

*Update: I just bought the printer. I got an additional $30 off for using my new Amazon.com visa card! Woohoo! I just bought a color, laser printer for $59 people. (Free shipping courtesy of Amazon!) Nothing gives euphoria better than a bargain. Now I hope this purchase was a good choice...

Now, I've got some homework to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home