Sunday, December 05, 2004

www.Bloggerina.com

Bloggerina.com is open for business. I thought I'd never figure out Movable Type, but I finally did, with the help of some Divas, I made it out alive. I will still be here for at least until the end of 2004, while I prepare for the move (I'll need a U-haul or something!).

In other news, I have started using Wordpress at Nightingale.fierceblogs.com. The spam zapping plugin was installed (thank you Ria!) and now there are no more spam in the comments! I have reverted to the dull, generic template, because I was trying to do too many things on it and deleted too many things, and I wanted to start from scratch again...

I'm going to need a construction hat for all the building and re-building I'll be doing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home